Connor Bell is a freelance graphics programmer, artist, and designer based in Montréal. He develops surreal experiences influenced by nature, math, and organic forms. He works with whatever medium best suites the idea, but is accustomed to Unity, AR/VR, Three.js.
Talks / Workshops / Misc
- 2017 FITC Web Unleashed - Designing Intro Credits in Three.js
- 2017 CBC Exhibitionists - Exhibitionist in Residence
- 2016 Nocturne Opening Party, Halifax - Live projections
- 2016 NSCAD University - Lecture on Design and Process
- 2015 Interaccess, Toronto - Shader workshop and Talk
- 2014 Otherplace, Malmö - Glitch Wizard projection installation